CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron
650 5 Star Reviews - Click Here
At home how do I turn my curly hair straight?
Try these steps:
After using shampoo and conditioner, apply a heat protecting lotion.
2. Blow-dry hair using a flat brush. *Make sure to apply a lot of
tension to the hair, from the roots to the ends.
3. After hair is completely dry, use an Ionic or Ceramic flat iron
for an all-over smoothing quality.
4. Apply anti-frizz and block humidity.
Q: I have curly
hair. How do I style my hair and keep the curls smooth?
A: Try these
After using shampoo and conditioner, apply hair styling gel* evenly
throughout the entire head.
2. (Optional) Take about ¼ to ½ inch square sections
of hair and twist them around your finger to enable a more uniform
3. Use a diffuser and make sure not to scrunch your hair. (The more
you touch your hair before it is dry, the more frizzies will develop.)
4. When hair is 80% to 90% dry, allow the rest to air dry.
holding powers are designed for different types of hair. For hair
that easily to frizzes, a strong hold is the best.
Q: I have tried
everything. I can not fight my frizz. What can I do?
Sometimes it's a good idea to work with your frizz, instead of against
it. Frizzy hair can produce some nice hair styles. Try getting your
hair cut and styled specifically highlighting your frizzy hair.
You may find frizzy hair works for you.
Q: My hair is
really dry from flat ironing and blowing dry. What can I do?
A: Start by
changing the products you are using and the way you style your hair.
When using a hot tool, (flat iron, blow-dryer) leave-in conditioners,
styling lotions and sealers are a must for dry hair protection.
Try these additional heat-related dry hair tips:
1. Use a deep
moisturizing treatment after every shampoo.
2. Always use a heat protecting lotion before any hot styling tool.
3. Invest in an Ionic or Ceramic blow-dryer and iron.
4. Use a flat brush.
Q: How hot should
my flat iron be?
A: The heat
depends on your hair and the way you style it. Strong, healthy hair
can handle higher temperatures. Fine hair always needs a lower heat
setting. For all hair types remember not to clamp hair for too long
and make sure hair is tangle-free before ironing.
Article Source: Hair
curly hair to straight